Call Us Now 8240138101 Mail Us Today info@ecollegeadmission.com Just Whatsapp 8240138101
21583069852.jpeg

Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM)

  • Gut No. 605/1 Lavasa Road, Tal - Mulshi,, Paud Road, Pirangut, Pune, Maharashtra 412115

  • College Overview
  • |
  • 5
  • ★★★★★
    ★★★★★
  • NAAC Accredited, Pune University

Placements

Pune Institute of Business Management Final Placements 2018

Pune Institute of Business Management also known as PIBM provides ample of opportunities in On-Campus Placements. Top recruiters were from diverse sectors which include Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Consumer Durables, FMCG, Retail, Ecommerce, Manufacturing, BFSI, IT & ITES, etc. Also, companies offered jobs in top profiles such as Investment Banking, Equity Research, Commercial Credit, Corporate Finance, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Channel Management, Retail Management, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Generalist HR, Recruitment & Section etc.

The college provides a good corporate and Industry exposure through two Internships programs which are Summer Internship Program (SIP) and Winter Internship Program (WIP) where Internships offers were recorded 100%, companies offering Internships include Reliance, Britannia, Amul, Pantaloons, ICICI Lombard, Naukri.com, Haier, Marico, Fab Hotels, LG, Hitachi, etc as the prominent ones with highest stipend of INR 25,000 and lowest stipend of INR 5,000 whereas the average stipend offered was INR 10,000 a month.

Pune Institute of Business Management Placements Highlights 2018

  • Highest CTC offered was INR 16 LPA
  • Average CTC offered was INR 6 LPA
  • Lowest CTC offered was INR 4 LPA
  • The placement offers were 100%
  • 99% of student get placed and the remaining 1% choose for startups
  • 300+ companies registered in campus drive

 
Address

3rd Floor, Taranga Plaza, 883/25 Jessore Road, Bangur
‚Äč(Opp: China Mandir) Kolkata-700055

Copyright © 2023 Ecollege Admission | All Right Reserved.